Welcome to the GlassRenu Customer Service Center. Use the links below to learn more about the GlassRenu Scratch Removal System and your account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Request Scratch Removal Service from Local Technician
Repair Service Return Procedures
Product Performance Guarantee
Product Warranty Information
Glass Restoration Service Referral Program
Click on the question link below or simply scroll down to see detailed answers for the most frequently asked questions by GlassRenu Scratch Removal System users.
If you don’t find the answer to your question below, send us your question and one of our expert glass technicians will respond within two business days.
- I’ve tried other systems with limited success. What kind of guarantee do I have that GlassRenu actually works?
- How deep of a scratch can GlassRenu remove?
- Does GlassRenu work on tempered glass?
- Does GlassRenu work on mirrors?
- How does GlassRenu work on scratches from construction, like stucco damage?
- Can GlassRenu handle large jobs?
- I am getting light (deep) swirl marks when grinding, what am I doing wrong?
- Ok, so now I know what I did to put the swirls in, how do I get them out?
- I just finished repairing some glass and when I look straight through the glass it is clear but as soon as I look through the repaired area at an angle I see a foggy shadow where I was grinding. What am I doing wrong?
- How does the ‘feathering’ technique work in the GlassRenu process?
- How long should my RenuDisks last?
- How often should I clean the surface of the RenuDisk?
- How long should I pre-polish before switching to a polish pad?
Standard shipping charges will be added to each order. All domestic deliveries are shipped via UPS Ground. Express shipping is available and subject to an additional charge.
An additional handling charge of $10 is added to orders under $50.
All shipments are FOB origin.
Sender is responsible for all return shipping charges.
Repairs must have an RMA (Return Materials Authorization) number included with a description of the problem. To obtain an RMA number and return information, contact a GlassRenu service representative during normal business hours at (888) 769-0001 or email your request to SalesSupport@glassrenu.com
Buyers who purchase any new GlassRenu System are entitled to our exclusive 30-day Performance Guarantee:
If you follow the instructions provided with your GlassRenu System and, after attempting multiple repairs, you are dissatisfied with the performance of your System and unable to produce distortion-free repairs faster, cleaner and at a lower cost per repair than any other commercial system, GlassRenu will buy your System back within the first 30 days of ownership. Valid only in the USA, except where prohibited by law.
Here’s all you need to do:
- Notify GlassRenu to secure a valid RMA number and return shipping instructions within the first 30 days following receipt of your System.
- Return your complete System along with any remaining supplies in its original case and carton, sent postage-paid to GlassRenu.
Note: As it will be a used tool, refund will be made on System purchase price only and is subject to a 50% refurbishment and restocking fee. Refunds will be made to the original credit card charged the next business day following receipt of your returned system.
The system warranty covers defects in manufacturing or workmanship for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of shipment, regardless of whether the system was used or not. The warranty does not include defects caused by abuse or misuse of the equipment, defined as (but not limited to):
- Dropping system components
- Not following recommended maintenance schedules as detailed in the operations manual
- Handling equipment by the power cords
- Neglecting to follow proper usage recommendations
Please refer to the complete Limited Warranty provided with each GlassRenu System for full details.
GlassRenu does not provide on-site glass renewal/repair services, however, we are part of the Glass Restoration Service Network of independent service technicians. If you require specialized glass repair and restoration services to remove scratches, acid-etch graffiti or hard water stains, use the link below for free referrals to qualified technicians in your area.
©GlassRenu 2008-2010 GlassRenu and RenuDisk are registered trademarks of